I’ve worked with solopreneurs providing website support, writing content, website set up and social media management.
Here is a list of the services I offer for solopreneurs and entrepreneurs.
Services For Solopreneurs & Entrepreneurs
Here are the services I provide as your Virtual Assistant.
Social Media Management
- Promote your blog
- Create social media posts to engage your audience
- Set up social media ads
- Keep events page updated
- Set up book promotions on your shop page
- Format blog posts
- Website maintenance (plugins, software)
- Email campaigns
- Research content for blog posts
- Create graphics for blog posts
New Website Set Up For Solopreneurs & Entrepreneurs
Set up a website on these platforms – WordPress, Self-Hosted WordPress, Wix, or Squarespace
Here is a special offer for bloggers, authors and entrepreneurs. I will set up your new blog that includes:
- Help you with domain registration
- Install and configure WordPress
- Mobile-friendly child theme (if you don’t have one)
- Complete theme install
- Custom Fonts
- Installation of essential plugins
- Security plugins
- Search Engine Optimization
- Essential static page setup such as About Me, Contact Form
- Social Media profile configuration
- Social Media share buttons
- Up to three revisions included
New Website With Shopping Cart
If you want to sell digital or physical products, I can set up a shopping cart for you that includes:
- A shop page
- Shopping cart
- Paypal configuration
- Stripe configuration (for credit card payments)
Here are some websites I’ve worked on:
If you need a new theme installed on your website, click here.
Mailing List Set Up
- Set up an email marketing service account
- Create opt-in forms and embed them in your website
- Set up a welcome email for new opt ins
- Create a template for email campaigns
Social Media Set Up
- Set up social media accounts
- See my Pinterest VA Support service
If you need help with any of these services, fill out the contact form below so we can set up a call or Zoom meeting to discuss your needs.
I’m looking forward to working with you!