I know the hard work and long hours it takes to run an online business – especially when you have other responsibilities that should take the front seat like creating content, connecting with your audience and gaining new clients or customers.
My job as your Virtual Assistant is to step in and step up to help you tackle the day to day tasks that keeps you away from focusing on growing your business.
Here is a look at the virtual services I offer:
The last thing you want to worry about is whether if your website is running smoothly or not.
Let me take that responsibility off of your to-do list.
My Website Management plan includes:
- making sure your plugins are up-to-date and working properly
- updating WordPress version as needed
- checking your site for broken links
- cleaning up comments
- making sure back-ups are performed
Email Marketing Campaigns
You here the buzz in the blogosphere that email lists is where it’s at. Let’s get together to plan your email marketing campaign. I’ll help you set up your opt-ins, automation email and send newsletters on your behalf.
I can also:
- Create images for your website and blog posts
- Optimize your social media posts
- Update your Pinterest boards with optimized descriptions, graphics
- Research your next blog post topic
- Send emails on your behalf
I Have Proudly Supported These Fab Clients!
Fill out the form below to contact me about your virtual service needs.