You know the saying about taking a village to raise a child? Well, the same can be said for a business or brand.
Doing it solo is good at first but as your business/brand grows, you’re going to need someone to help you out with all the responsibilities that comes with it.
As your Virtual Assistant, my job is to be behind the scenes supporting you and your business.
While you focus on your product, book or service, I’ll help you with the time-consuming and tedious tasks like:
- Setting up and maintaining your website
- Format your blog posts with graphics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Manager your social media accounts
- Schedule tweets
- Manage Facebook group threads
- Set up and manage your mailing list
- Create newsletters for subscribers
- Promote your business and share your content on social media
- Engage with your audience on social media
- Provide content for your blog
- Customize your website
- Troubleshoot any website issues (within the level of my expertise)
- Manage your Pinterest account
- Blogger outreach for book reviews
- Set up virtual book tours
- Create social media ads
- And any other tasks you need done
I use tools such as MavSocial to schedule your content for social media and Tailwind to schedule pins. I’m also familiar with other tools such as WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, HootSuite, Buffer, ConvertKit, Mailchimp and GetResponse.
Packages do not include set up of new website, email campaign, social media profiles, or website customizations. For a-la-carte services, visit these other pages: Content For Your Website, Website Set-Up, New Theme Install.
Introducing Our Exclusive Pinterest Support Packages!
To read our Virtual Services disclosures, click here.
Proud To Have Supported These Fab Clients!
A Word From My Fab Clients!
I had been needing a virtual assistant for so long but was so scared to take the plunge. Cori has been amazing and has taken so much off my plate. Because of her help, I’ve been able to focus on what I love most (designing themes). Her customer service skills are awesome. She can jump in and answer customers questions and respond to messages on my social media pages. Cori has created posts for my blog page, as well as images to go along with them. Cori is sweet, kind, and very trusting. I’m so happy I found her!Studio Mommy
So, How Can I Help You?
Fill out the contact form so we can talk about working together and create a package tailored to your specific needs to help you with your business needs!