I’ve been supporting Authors and Indie Authors since 2018 with their non-writing to-do’s while helping promote their brand, build readership and sell books!
My mission is to assist you with book marketing, outreach, social media management, email campaigns and whatever other virtual services you need to build up your brand.
Here are the authors I’m currently working with:
Julien Bradley – Indie Author of the Bakken Series that includes Beneath the Bedrock and Between Fracture Lines
Kim Kupiecki – Author of the upcoming book Lead, Laugh and Let It Go
I’ve also supported Katherine Quie, author of Raising Will: Surviving the Brilliance and Blues of ADHD
Judy Stoffel – author of the Amazon best seller The Look Up Book.
Services For Authors and Indie Authors
Here are the services I provide as your Virtual Assistant.
Social Media Management
- Promote your book and upcoming events
- Help set up social media ads to boost posts
- Design book teaser graphics to post on social media
- Create social media posts to engage your fans
- Set up social media ads
- Keep events page updated
- Set up book promotions on your shop page
- Format your blog posts
- Website maintenance (plugins, software)
- Blogger outreach for book reviews
- Email campaigns (Experience with Mailchimp and ConvertKit)
- Research content for blog posts
- Set up your Amazon Author profile
- Add your book to Google Reads
If you’re an up and coming author:
New Website Set Up
I understand the importance of make your book the main attraction and my goal is to do just that. You and I will work closely together to make sure the website is customized with your brand and personal style!
And on top of that, I’ll make sure your visitors have the ultimate user experience!
What You’ll Get
New websites will be customized with a mobile-friendly theme and include essential pages like a contact and about page plus any additional pages you’d like.
Your website will also include important features such as:
- A shop page to sell your book
- An events page to keep track of book signings and other book-related engagements
- A book excerpt page to give visitors a sneak peek of your book and encourage buying
Mailing List Set Up
- Set up an email marketing service account
- Create opt-in forms and embed them in your website
- Set up a welcome email for new opt ins
- Create a template for email campaigns
Social Media Set Up
- Set up social media accounts
- See my Pinterest VA Support service
If you need a VA to help you with your brand, fill out the contact form below so we can set up a call or Zoom meeting to discuss your needs.
I’m looking forward to working with you!