Now that your book is published (or going to be) you have to set up an author platform to reach your fans online such as:
- A new website
- Social Media pages
- A mailing list and email marketing campaign
- Amazon Author page
- Add digital copies of your books to Google Play Books, Payhip, etc.
And that’s where I come in!
Every author should have a platform to reach their fanbase online. If you’re head is spinning over all there is to do to set up your platform, I’m here to help get you set up.
I can take a load off by setting up your online author platform.
Here’s what’s included in my Author Platform set up:
* A website that includes essential pages such as a blog page, about, contact, book page and disclosures. And extras such as a shop page to sell your books, an events page to let fans know where they can find you, and a a gallery page.
* Create your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) including copy for profile descriptions.
* Set up your mailing list that includes creating automated emails, adding an opt-in box on your website and a newsletter template. I’ll also include a tutorial to walk you through creating your first newsletter.
* Set up your Amazon Author profile page. And if you want to sell digital copies of your book, I’ll add your book to Google Play Books, Kofi, Selz, Payhip and other online book stores (up to 3 platforms).
Author Platform Set Up – $1000
What Customers Are Saying
Contact Me About Setting Up Your Platform
Don’t waste another minute! Fill out the contact form below so we can schedule a time to chat about your author platform. I’m looking forward to working with you!
The author platform set up requires a 50% deposit at the beginning of the project. The balance to be paid once it’s complete.
Charges such as website hosting, packages, premium apps and plugins, etc. will be paid by the author.